Office Tour Photos
~ Please note: This co-op is a full-time position beginning in July 2020 and continuing through December 2020 ~
Join Imprivata where you can be part of a group of people who work hard, while still having fun. This is a great opportunity to get real, hands-on B2B Marketing experience. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
Imprivata is a fast-paced, high-energy company and we are looking for someone to bring their energy and enthusiasm to this position.
The Marketing Co-op is responsible for supporting the Account Based Marketing program in the US, which collaborates with a wide range of cross-functional teams, most specifically the sales organization. Key accountabilities will include executing targeted marketing campaigns for ABM Accounts, Account profile management, customer database administration, and analytical reporting.
- Assist with strategizing and executing ABM campaigns (Including direct mail, emails, content)
- Account Profile Management including working with the sales team to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts
- Align with Sales on ABM Accounts and necessary follow-up
- Ongoing research within strategic accounts including news, press releases, etc.
- Work with internal resources and external vendors to acquire new key contacts
- Data clean-up in Salesforce
- Analytical reporting
- ABM Best Practice Research
- Other duties as assigned
- Studying towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage projects to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management and peers
- High energy, self-directed, team player
- Preferred: Experience in Salesforce, LinkedIn
Imprivata, the healthcare IT security company, provides healthcare organizations globally with a security and identity platform that delivers ubiquitous access, positive identity management, and multifactor authentication. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. Today, over 6 million clinicians around the world use Imprivata for secure and convenient access. We enable healthcare securely by establishing trust between people, technology, and information to address critical compliance and security challenges while improving productivity and the patient experience.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From