Office Tour Photos
EverQuote is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team as an Accelerated Sales Executive (ASE) to help drive strategy and sales efforts as we scale the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. Working under our Director of Accelerated Sales, this team member will work closely with multiple departments such as Sales Operations, B2B Marketing, Account Management, and Engineering to drive revenue the Accelerated Growth Program at EverQuote.
In this role, you will target both new business as well as upsell our existing clientele in order to achieve our teams revenue goal. You will be responsible for all aspects of our sales cycle: prospecting, qualification, discovery and needs assessment, benefits presentation, objection handling, and gaining commitment. You will be allocated a personal relationship with a Business Development Representative (BDR) in order to help fill your top-of-funnel business with opportunities.
Individuals in this customer-facing role send a critical message about EverQuote as a company and should aspire to demonstrate excellence in product knowledge and consultative sales expertise, while focusing heavily on customer needs.
In this role you will:
- Generate incremental revenue for EverQuote - creating, cultivating and growing accounts and increasing our market share amongst the largest insurance agents in the country
- Present the Accelerated Growth Program value proposition to prospective agencies, both over the phone and in person on work trips
- Maintain customer relationships to identify and close revenue growth opportunities via upsell and cross sell
- Collaborate with sales operations to align agent performance and processes with revenue goals
- Negotiate with insurance agents on pricing based on their businesss capabilities and budgets in order to craft mutually beneficial deals for customers and EverQuote respectively
- Work together with EverQuotes technology partners to drive referrals and business opportunities back and forth
- Have a direct and immediate impact on the success of a growing team within a growing company
Desired skills and experience:
- 2+ year in a closing sales role
- You are a high performer with documented success and experience exceeding quotas and targets
- An analytical mind. Our product is extremely data driven and our sale hinges on your ability to translate data driven insights into value for the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve objections
- Ability to leverage internal case studies and proof points in an articulate manner to convey our proven value to new prospective customers
- Consultative sales processes
- Excellent forecasting hygiene and the ability to communicate committed, best case, and pipeline opportunities to sales leadership
- Flexibility and desire to travel on a need basis
- The desire to work in a hyper-growth and start-up business
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
More Jobs From