Office Tour Photos
3D Merchandising Account Management
About the department
Are you curious about what the next generation of e-commerce will look like and how billions will shop in the next 5-10 years? Do you want to be a part owner of a revolutionary company, where youll contribute solutions to complex business cases?
At Wayfair, we are redefining the way our customers can shop for furniture & home goods, using cutting edge technologies and experiences. We are looking for self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and passion for driving digital solutions & services.
Who We Are
We are the team responsible for revolutionizing the imagery and experiences available to consumers. For ecommerce, images sell products, however the traditional method of creating images in a photo studio is time consuming and expensive. Wayfair is partnering with Google, Facebook, and other technology leaders to disrupt the retail space and shift the industry towards CGI & AR/VR, creating imagery and experiences for furniture and home goods at a grand scale for a fraction of the cost.
The team is in need of highly driven and motivated individuals; it is important that applicants are comfortable with constant change and rigorous prioritization of work. Applicants for the BD/AM role must be ready to work independently, develop strong long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders, optimize our sales processes, and drive big results. Strong, clear communication skills and relationship management experience are a must. Experience with both customer acquisition (i.e. closing) and customer success (i.e. supporting) of new accounts in a B2B service industry is strongly preferred.
What Youll Do
- Identify key suppliers/target accounts and work cross-functionally and across levels to warm up and convert these leads into our fast-paced, fast-growing, tech-driven program. (No cold calling experience required.)
- Track and communicate client funnel generation to senior leadership and cross-functionally
- Creating project and program-level reports to summarize progress for stakeholders
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders to align on strategic growth initiatives with clients, 3D merchandising, and Wayfair
- Attend 4-6 trade shows a year to close new accounts, pitch new targets, and strengthen existing supplier relationships. (Locations include Las Vegas, High Point NC, Dallas, and Chicago.)
- Desire to be a manager of people as the team is growing and there are opportunities for strong performers to have a management role
What Youll Need
- 2+ years experience or 1+ years post-MBA experience
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment; high degree of comfort with constant change
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management skills in complex environments
- Deep-seated drive to deliver results and infectious accountability; evidence of scrappy startup execution and a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with C-level leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheet skills needed; SQL and Tableau experience is a plus but not required
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and ability to laugh at us and yourself are pluses
Youd be a great fit if youre any combination of the following:
- Youre a top performer at a top-tier tech/SaaS or furniture/home/retail company.
- You believe in failing fast, learning, testing and iterating.
- Youre ambitious and routinely bite off more than you can chew.
- Youre flexible, humble, and confident and are a stellar cross-functional partner across product and creative teams.
- No 3D experience necessary, but an interest in and experience with cutting edge technology is a plus.
More Jobs From