The Chewy Campus Recruiting Team is seeking motivated Software Engineer Co-ops to join our software teams in our Boston, MA office. Our collaborative coding environment provides an opportunity to learn from and work closely with our passionate engineers. We are looking to bring in the next generation of engineers who will help us in our mission to become the most trusted and convenient destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. Think you have what it takes to join our pack?
Co-op Timeframe: July 10th December 15th, 2023 (must be available for the full duration)
Qualified Students: Rising Seniors
What you'll do:
- Utilize algorithms, data structures and design patterns to produce efficient and performant code.
- Produce, extend, and debug code within the scope of their teams existing tools and services.
- Execute on design and debug tasks that are straight forward with minimal ambiguity with guidance of more senior engineers.
- Troubleshoot root causes of and solutions for bugs and production issues under the guidance of more senior engineers.
- Adhere to teams best practices for logging, testing, instrumentation, metrics, monitors, alerts, practices, and processes.
What you'll need:
- Currently enrolled full-time in an accredited bachelors degree program with an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and June 2024.
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected].
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected].