Reset Strategies: Making the Most of Stress through Concrete Strategies
in collaboration with
Come join us to:
- Learn how to manage your stress
- Create positive habits, mindsets and behaviors to help promote your well-being
- Identify key strategies for preventing burnout and stress overload
Dr. Kristen Lee, Ed.D., LICSW, known as “Dr. Kris,” will be discussing her book Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress. This will be followed by a panel discussion featuring local industry leaders sharing their career experiences and how resiliency has played a critical role in their success.
5:30pm – 6:00pm Registration with light refreshments
6:00pm – 7:15 pm Introductions & Dr. Lee Costa’s presentation
7:15pm – 7:45pm Panel Discussion
7:45pm – 8:30pm Open Networking
- Dr. Kristen Lee (Dr. Kris), Ed.D., LICSW: behavioral sciences professor, clinician and author of Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress.
- Bernadette “Bonnie” C. Fendrock: CEO & Co-founder, Cyta Therapeutics
- Gaby Waldman-Fried: Mechanical Engineer, Loci Controls, Inc.
- Madeline Martinez: Software Developer, DELL-EMC
MASS AWIS and SWE members $10* · Non-members $20*
SPACE IS LIMITED
*You may also purchase a copy of Dr. Lee’s book Reset: Make the Most of Your Stress: Your 24-7 Plan for Well-Being at the time of registration, at discounted price.