Lesbians Who Tech & Allies x Work & Co. Holiday Party
‘Tis the season to say goodbye to another year gone and step into the new year refreshed, and who better to celebrate the holidays with than your favorite group of queer women, trans folks, and their allies?
That's right! We're partnering with our friends at Work & Co. to offer our community the holiday party we've all been waiting for.
For us, by us, we invite you to join us for a night of laughter, drinks, new friends, and holiday cheer. This is a night to unwind, be with your people, and shake off 2018 in good company. Bring your friends, your baes, and whoever you want to share the night with. Food and drinks will be provided.
Food & Drink provided.
- This venue is accessible to wheelchair users.
- All ages welcome.
- No ID required (unless drinking alcoholic beverages).
- Read our Code of Conduct: Lesbianswhotech.org/code-of-conduct
About Lesbians Who Tech + Allies
Lesbians Who Tech + Allies is the largest LGBTQ technology community in the world -- committed to visibility, intersectionality, and changing the face of technology. The 40,000 non-binary, LGBTQ women, queer women of color (and our allies) in tech who make up our community come from every background and live in over 40+ cities worldwide. Over 5,000 women and non-binary people in tech attend our San Francisco Summit, making us the largest professional LGBTQ event in the world and the largest event for women in tech in California. Our programmatic work includes a coding scholarship for non-binary and LGBTQ women called the Edie Windsor Coding Scholarship Fund, a mentoring program, Bring a Lesbian to Work Day, and a leadership program -- #LWTSQUAD -- focused on supporting our members as they move into senior leadership roles and onto corporate boards. We're not just creating communities; we're pushing the tech sector to be more inclusive and changing the face of the entire tech industry.
To learn more go to Lesbianswhotech.org
- If Every Tech Conference Were Like Lesbians Who Tech, Tech Would Be A Much Better Place // BuzzFeed
- What it’s like to be a Lesbian in Tech // Fortune
- Second Annual “Lesbians Who Tech” Summit Ups the Ante // Autostraddle
- At Lesbians Who Tech, Silicon Valley is here and it's queer // DailyDot