An Introduction to Digital Marketing
This workshop covers the fundamentals of digital marketing, from choosing the right marketing channels to campaign execution. We'll cover strategies to de-risk your campaigns before investing significant time and money into your digital marketing efforts by evaluating channels before getting started. This workshop will focus on analytics, search engine marketing, pay-per-click advertising, social media advertising, content marketing and email marketing.
- How to choose the right metrics to measure success and set achievable goals
- Learn how to develop an online marketing process - test, optimize, refine, repeat
- Understand the targeting opportunities on various search marketing and social channels
- CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR - what do these metrics mean for your business, and how do you measure them?
- How the digital marketing landscape is changing
- How to use analytics to guide your marketing efforts
- How to "borrow" from competitor's campaigns
- Learn about the tools at your disposal to run effective digital marketing campaigns