Funding Environment in New England
The funding landscape has changed dramatically over the last few years and alternative forms of funding have gained traction in New England. Information technology driven and innovative life sciences start-ups have typically attracted the most investment in New England compared to other early stage companies.
How will your firm be affected by the changing funding environment and market forces with the New England economy growing but at a decelerating rate?
If your startup will be looking for funding in 2019 you have to be aware of how these changes will affect your ability to attract and close a successful round.
Join us as they share their insights on the funding environment and their outlook on 2019.
- Jason Ray, paperlessPARTS
- Kristoffer Landmark Maroe, Companyon Ventures
- Kyle Chapman, COSIMO Ventures
- Mary Beth Kerrigan, Morse Barnes-Brown Pendleton
- 6:00 pm - Sign in and Networking
- 6:30-8:00 pm - Panel Discussion
- 8:00 pm – Networking & Refreshments