Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
About This Workshop
Bring your creative ideas to life with Adobe Illustrator, the industry-standard vector graphics software, used by designers and illustrators who want to create digital graphics, logos, illustrations, and original typography. This workshop is designed to get you up and running with Adobe Illustrator in just one day. The focus will be on step-by-step instruction leading students through the most important tools and concepts in Illustrator.
- Learn the basics: how to open a file, image trace, add text, use layers and brushes
- Create vector illustrations using the pen tool
- Create layouts for print production
- Create layouts and graphics for the web
- Design an original vector logo or icons