Academy Award Winner Ross Shain of BorisFx talks 360/VR Post-Production Workflow
Academy Award-winning VFX artist and product designer, Ross Shain will discuss common 360° post-production challenges and explore tools and techniques to solve them. Featuring: Mocha VR and Continuum VR from Boris FX. Since its release in February 2017, Mocha VR has won numerous industry awards for bringing high-end, visual effects tools to the 360/VR creator community. As standalone application and integrated plug-in, Mocha VR was developed to complement immersive mono and stereoscopic 360° workflows; tools for planar motion tracking, masking, removing camera rigs, stabilizing camera motion and more.
• 6:00pm - Doors open, demos begin, snacks are served.
• 6:50pm - -Announcements and Community information
• 7:00 - Ross Shain of Boris FX talk begins
• 8:00 - Scott Evernden of Infinite Stores talk begins
- 8:30pm - 8:30 - 9:45 Demofest!!
-Catapult Game Don't Look Down!
• 9:45 - After party at the Glasshouse
360/VR Post-Production Workflows
Ross Shain, Chief Product Officer, Boris FX