Ace-Up Company Overview
Based out of the Harvard Innovation Launch Lab, Ace-Up aims to close the skill gap between where employees are and where they want to be, to grow personally and thrive professionally. Our online marketplace & SaaS platform provides a central location to find high-quality, vetted professional coaches and engage with specialized coaching programs within a structured, accountable framework. This hybrid solution between one-on-one coaching and technology-enabled learning ensures commitment and accountability, while offering a lasting learning experience to our users.
Jobs at Ace-Up
ACE-UP offers quality customized on-demand coaching programs to develop the skills that make better leaders.
Based out of the Harvard Innovation Labs in Boston, Ace-up was founded by two Harvard & MIT alumni who
wanted to make talent management simple and provide effective solutions for companies to attract, retain, and
grow high-potential employees. With Ace-up, businesses and individuals can:
- Access a vetted network of 100+ professional coaches specialized in executive management, leadership, development, sales, screening and hiring, and communication
- Customize coaching and employee development solutions to their needs & budget
- Track and Measure the impact of our coaching programs on their employees
Are you seeking a career in sales, the opportunity to advance, and unlimited earning potential? Do you enjoy
working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment? Are you goal-oriented, self-disciplined, and a team
player? If so, we would like to speak with you! The Ace-up Sales Development Representative (SDR) works within
our sales team to help drive customer acquisition. Successful SDR’s can typically graduate into a quota carrying
position within 12-18 months.
- Contact (call and/or email) a high volume of leads per day to ensure that they are fully aware of Ace-up’s capabilities and that they are qualified to move on to a demonstration of the platform
- Work closely with the sales team to schedule demonstrations of Ace-up with qualified leads
- Generous compensation for meetings set, and even more so for sales opportunities created
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to align the quantity of leads with each month’s goal
- Work closely with sales to align created opportunities to monthly goals
- Proactively initiate new client partnerships through service excellence
- Keep territory records concerning activities current
- Communicate timely and accurately with the sales team
- Keep up to date on product information to maintain knowledge needed for sales success
- Demonstrate awareness of importance of building a strong image for self, products and Ace-up
CORE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Driven by a desire for excellence in your craft and work hard to constantly improve
- Bonus: Email marketing, and social media campaign experience
- Bonus: Experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and website communication tools such as Drift
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Thrive in a competitive environment and jump at the opportunity to take on new challenges
- Motivation to meet and surpass goals
Will Guillaume Foussier
CEO & Co-Founder
Fr Financial Analyst & Harvard Alumni, I founded Ace-Up after working at the Clinton Global Initiative with the desire to empower others and help them reach their personal and professional goals.
COO & Co-Founder
Customer Success & SaaS strategist with a background in business development and education technology, I'm addicted to challenges.
Former Athlete & MIT Post doc, AI Researcher, RoR & Python Developer, I have a Phd in Applied Maths and I'm passionate about Rock Climbing
Chief Product Officer
Former VP of Product Management at QuikForce, Front-end Developer and UX Designer, I am a Women in Tech and Proud of it!
Head of Sales & Marketing
UX Lead & Head of Research
User experience, education and technology, creativity, design for innovation, professional development, entrepreneurship and many more.
Full-Stack Web Developer and Software Engineer who wants to change the word, one line of code after the other.
At Ace-Up, our company values are the keystone of our culture and our success. Every single day, everyone in our team is committed to :
Always Learning & Growing
Be open-Minded & Tolerant
Embrace Adversity & Drive Postitive Change