The VentureFizz Podcast: Eric Paley - Managing Partner at Founder Collective
This year, Eric was ranked #11 for the Forbes Midas list, which is a ranking of the top VC in the industry. And yes… there’s no doubt, he definitely has the golden touch. Here are just a small sampling of his early stage investments: Uber, The Trade Desk (IPO), Cruise Automation ($1B acquisition by GM), Formlabs (valued at $1B), and more.
Prior to launching Founder Collective with his partners David Frankel and Micah Rosenbloom, he was a co-founder (along with Micah) at a company called Brontes Technologies that was acquired by 3M.
In this episode, we cover:
- Eric’s background and his journey into entrepreneurship
- The background story about Brontes and how they disrupted an untapped industry
- The formation of Founder Collective
- The story behind his investment in Uber
- Why he loves making investments that are "non-obvious” or “non-glamorous.“
- Plus, a lot more!
To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!