Boston Logic is experiencing dramatic growth. Backed by a leading global private equity firm, we're bringing our technology to real estate brokerages across North America. We’re looking for an outstanding Web Project Manager to partner with internal teams and clients to launch breathtaking websites and solutions.
What we're looking for:
- You were born to be a web project manager - In-depth experience simultaneously managing website design and development projects.
- You need to know the web very well. Detailed knowledge of the entire website lifecycle and all it’s gritty details including the basics of web usability and basic HTML
- You can’t be new to this job. You should have 2 - 5 years experience at a digital agency, website and/or application development shop, or web marketing/consulting firm, or at a web startup like Boston Logic. Experience in the Real Estate Technology space is a plus.
- Experience as a ‘traffic cop'. The ability to define critical team roles and responsibilities and to collaborate with clients and team members to define business, user, design, development and launch requirements.
- Our clients need to fall in love with you! Excellent client interaction skills with the ability to effectively communicate business strategy and recommendations to achieve desired results.
- Keep your focus. Both strong attention to detail and understanding of big picture goals and themes is required to be great at this job.
- You’re a social creature. The social media landscape must be familiar, if not second nature, to you.
- Advanced programming or technology implementation skills are not required.
It would be great if you also had experience with some or all of the following:
- Search engine marketing concepts including search engine optimization and pay per click
- Experience in the real estate vertical
What you'll be doing:
- Definition and assignment of tasks, deliverables and due dates for project team of web developers and designers using project management software.
- Direct communications with clients to gather requirements, provide specifications, give advice and feedback.
- Ensuring that clients are happy, well informed, and appropriately managing client expectations.
- Usher clients through the deployment of Boston Logic’s platform including the design process for their website. Extensive experience managing the website design and development process is a requirement for this position.
- Ensuring the quality of the work product presented to clients. This includes feedback to team members and clientele in a timely manner so that improvements can be made while deadlines are met.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
Comprehensive benefits package
- o Health care
- o Dental
- o Vision
- o 401k match
- o Commuter benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Breakfast provided by the company on Fridays
- Fruit delivered to the office weekly
- Beer on Friday afternoons
About Boston Logic:
Boston Logic provides software, online marketing and design services to real estate companies looking to be the technology leaders in their marketplace. The Boston Logic platform combines CRM, websites, content management, marketing automation and data management into one easy platform for real estate companies to manage their leads and digital marketing with ease.