Eze Software is currently seeking a Web Developer to work with our marketing team to deliver a fantastic user experience across multiple digital channels, including on-going web design and development of our public facing Website as well as reimagining Eze’s employee community site. In addition, this role will continually improve integration of our digital marketing tools, Pardot and Salesforce with www.ezesoft.com.
- Working closely with your marketing peers to further develop and integrate the digital marketing tools. You will be expected to make design decisions and code about 60% of your time.
- Executing design and user interface mockups into a great website powered by CMS.
- Ensuring HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant for both desktop and mobile.
- Integrating websites with existing applications like Salesforce and Pardot.
Experience and Abilities:
- At least 3 years of experience designing and building websites as an expansive interactive digital experience (corporate websites, landing pages, additional site features).
- A strong foundation in Drupal, responsive design, HTML, CSS (SASS or SCSS) and JS/JQuery.
- A critical eye for design and usability is important.
- Experience editing/coding themes for content management systems (specifically in Drupal).
- Experience coding inbound marketing landing pages as well as HTML email templates for marketing automation platforms (Pardot a plus).
- Experience integrating/automating digital marketing tools.
- Proficiency in web analytics best practices (specifically Google Analytics).
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary & excellent benefits.
About the Eze Software Group:
Eze Software Group is a premier provider of global investment technology to support the front, middle and back office. The Eze Software Investment Suite addresses the core business needs of the asset management community, including Order Management, Trade Execution & Analytics, Portfolio Analytics & Modeling, Compliance & Regulatory Reporting, Commission Management, Data Management and Portfolio Accounting.
Eze Software partners with more than 2,000 buy-and sell-side institutions in 30 countries across North and South America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. Clients include hedge funds, institutional asset managers, mutual funds, pension funds, endowments, family offices, wealth managers, and broker-dealers across a range of strategies, investment products, and asset classes. Based in Boston, Eze Software employs more than 1,000 associates in 12 offices worldwide.
Eze Software Group is an equal opportunity employer.