We are currently seeking a full-time Web Designer/Developer to join our Marketing team who can create and execute while working on-site at our Burlington, MA office. The ideal candidate will have solid Wordpress expertise, creative design abilities, with a strong skillset in all things related to online marketing, and great communication and project management skills. You should have a commitment to quality, a strong sense of humor, and an interest in creating things outside of your work life (photography, digital arts, chainsaw wood carving, etc.).
- Has proven experience designing and building websites and digital properties that people can access on any type of device
- Has a strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a feel for
- Will collaborate with the marketing and broader team to estimate scope, adjust priorities, and contribute to website strategy (including layout, etc.)
- Helps to identify and implement improvements to the website and its infrastructure
- Is up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Understands SEO best practices and can apply them across multiple digital properties
- Utilizes web analytics tools to measure, report, and optimize key website performance indicators
- Is comfortable working with marketing automation and demand generation workflows – Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
- Has built and managed websites in languages other than English
- Knows the basics of domain registration, web hosting and web optimization (CMS) providers
- Ensure that all programs embrace monitoring, measurement, analysis and continuous optimization
- 3-5 years of experience designing and building B2B websites
- Deep experience with WordPress
- Strong UX/UI experience with a portfolio of Web design work to show
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Well versed in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Solid understanding of online marketing (SEM, SEO, Remarketing)
- Ability to collaborate interdepartmentally to provide well-organized forms, marketing materials, and web pages
- Ability to illustrate within brand guidelines, color palette, and style
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly, and be proactive
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with various team members, stakeholders and agencies.