Tuesday January 22, 2013
"The walls between art and engineering exist only in our minds."
-- Theo Jansen
Formlabs is disrupting 3D printing with the Form 1: a high resolution, low-cost printer for professional designers, engineers, and makers.
At Formlabs, design and engineering go hand-in-hand. If you are a talented and passionate web designer, we want you on our team to manage our website while helping create professional and downright awesome graphic assets. Compensation is competitive and rewards early-stage involvement.
- Ready to design, implement and maintain interactive web sites (content management systems, ecommerce systems, etc) and applications
- Well versed in the arts of HTML, CSS, Java Script, PHP and other tools of the trade
- A Photoshop/Illustrator veteran capable of developing your own graphic assets
- Able to quickly conceptualize and iterate designs while working with a diverse team of scientists, engineers, and business folk
- Professional, thrive on tight deadlines, and only turn off lights when the job is done
- Backed by a proven track record and a strong, diverse portfolio that shows you can handle anything we throw at you