Thursday November 29, 2012
84 Sherman St. 3rd Floor
Who We Are
MedTouch is an award-winning digital marketing agency located in Cambridge, MA. Focusing specifically on hospitals and health plans, we at MedTouch specialize in the following four key disciplines: building and supporting websites, search and social media marketing, content strategy and development, and eHealth consulting. Our ultimate goal is to help hospitals and health plans increase patient volume and improve overall functionality while lowering long-term marketing and operational costs.
We are a growing, fast-paced, innovative company and we take pride in the quality of our people as well as our work. Despite our steady growth, we are determined to hold onto the small-company culture that has made us great. As a company, we are committed to creating a workplace that is a blessing to all –employees and clients included.
MedTouch is in search of a creative mind to be the face of our client websites! If you are a seasoned designer who thrives in a collaborative environment, loves to problem solve, and relishes the opportunity to deliver high class user experience to the healthcare industry, this is place for you.
- Envision and deliver great looking, highly functional designs for websites, mobile sites, Facebook applications, social media channels and other cool stuff that hasn’t been invented yet
- Work from wireframes/prototypes and usability-focused design techniques, collaborating with team members of various disciplines
- Lead the visual and experience design strategy on a project by project basis and ensure that solutions are optimized for performance, usability and sustainability before handing off all necessary design components (PSDs) to front end development
- Create UX flow and drive best practices with consideration for consistent design patterns, scalability, integration and ease of maintenance across multiple platforms
- Communicate effectively with project managers to ensure efficient and successful process
- You have a completed BA or BS in a related major
- You have a minimum four years’ experience with interactive, web-based and mobile design
- You understand CSS/3 and responsive design
- You are a master of Adobe Creative Suite
- You have a working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization best practices
- You are comfortable working on both PC and Mac Operating systems
- You have a killer portfolio to present to us that effectively showcases web experience across user experience, interface, interactive, graphic and web design
- You have an endless thirst for knowledge, an open mind, and the flexibility to design, and design well, with a team
- You have experience working in the healthcare industry
- You have experience with CMS integration such as Sitecore, Ektron, Kenitco, Sharepoint, Sitefinity or Wordpress
- You have practiced web design within ASP.NET and/or PHP framework
Who We Really Are
We have a strict code of ethics: no gossip, no lying, and no playing politics. We are committed to personal and professional growth at the highest level, dealing honestly and fairly with each other, and striving to achieve a company culture worth coming into every morning.
What We Can Offer You
- Market competitive salary
- 15 paid vacation days and 9 company holidays
- Full benefits package including 401(K)
- Educational stipend and tax free commuter benefits
- Seriously awesome people to work with