salesEQUITY is seeking a VP/Director of Demand Generation to join its growing team and work in its Boston or Acton location.
salesEQUITY is a SaaS-based client engagement platform that uses a proven quantitative methodology to measure and assess the health of individual client relationships. With data-driven analytics on the health of business relationships, as well as immediate coaching to drive improvements, salesEQUITY empowers organizations to transform undervalued accounts into trusted relationships that drive long-term retention, engagement, and organic growth.
At salesEQUITY, we are a small but effective team so being able to move fast and think creatively is essential in this role. As a leader within our early stage company, you will have the opportunity to have an immediate and long-term impact on the company’s direction. The Director of Demand Generation they will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely across sales, product and marketing teams.
• Primary responsibility is to design lead generation and nurturing programs
• Define and manage program budgets
• Select Vendors and Partners to hit team goals
• Manage inbound and outbound marketing programs
• Monitor and analyze performance of programs against defined set of goals
• Track and report on campaign costs, performance, and ROI
• Facilitate a strong working relationship with sales and product teams
• Lead and Manage a member of Marketing Staff
• Bachelor degree required.
• Minimum of 5–7 years in demand generation, preferably with a SaaS company
• Experience in running a portfolio of high-quality lead generation and marketing programs
• Demonstrated ability to have built Demand Generation utilizing multiple formats of demand generation (email, website, SEO, SEM, social, and webinars)
• Experience with marketing automation platforms such as (Hubspot, Infusionsoft, etc)
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze and make meaning out of data and translate that into actionable changes.
• Experience in A/B testing of marketing programs and campaigns
• Must have strong writing and editing skills
• Must be comfortable working in an early stage start-up