Friday February 22, 2013
308 Congress Street
We’ve got a lot to offer. Smart, awesome people in a highly collaborative environment. Cutting-edge technologies. Great downtown location. It doesn’t hurt that we’re a BBJ Best Place to Work, or that we’re on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies. We’re growing and we need the right people for the job.
As a Buildium UX Developer, you’ll have a voice on a team tasked with improving performance in a critical area of development. Utilizing the latest web development standards, technologies, and solid hands-on technical skills, you’ll create web applications that function properly across a variety of browsers and platforms.
- Work with designers to translate visual concepts into robust online user experiences
- Create web-optimized assets and standards-compliant code from visual comps and requirements documents
- Refine our CSS framework while maintaining the integrity of the web application
- Provide accurate timing estimates for work based on verbal and written specifications
- Create and document code that is reusable and well-thought-out
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly with regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging front-end technologies
- Aid in the growth of Buildium's skills in User Experience development
- Experience in writing standards and cross-browser compliant code
- Ability to test and debug code in the development and browser environments
- Experience with Web Accessibility standards like 508 Compliance or WAI Aria is a plus
- Ability to work in a distributed, unstructured, small company environment
- Self-sufficient and comfortable with ambiguity
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Group life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Take What You Need time off policy
- Opportunity to work in a small, innovative start-up environment
- Ping pong and foosball tables for superior hand-eye coordination
About Buildium LLC
Buildium LLC is a small, entrepreneurial cloud-based software company located in Boston's historic Fort Point Channel area. Founded in 2004, Buildium’s property management software is used by thousands of landlords, property managers, and associations to manage nearly half a million units in 31 countries around the world.
For more information, visit us online at http://www.buildium.com.