User Experience Researcher (Growth and Adoption)
Rapid7 is currently looking for a User Experience Researcher (Growth and Adoption) to join our team in Cambridge, MA. The ideal candidate will be a customer advocate by fully understanding our customers’ needs and goals. To do this, you will work with cross-product teams to identify research topics. Then, you will plan and execute qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform design decisions across our product suite during the entire product design cycle. Following your analysis, you will deliver exciting oral, written and visual presentations about your findings. The result will be to convey insights that make our products more intuitive, satisfying, and easy to learn for our customers.
- Orchestrate adoption of usage metric gathering across the Rapid7 portfolio of products, mobile, and websites.
- Recommend data driven features, product changes and enhancements based on research.
- Work with UX Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers, and the Research Lead to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Design and implement qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis, including interviews, contextual inquiry, Usability Testing, Card Sorting, A/B Testing, Surveys, and Heuristic Evaluations.
- Push growth and adoption of Rapid7’s products and features by inferring future user intentions based on current user behavior.
- BS. or higher in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Science, Marketing Analytics or related field.
- 2 or more years of relevant work experience.
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear, concise findings and actionable recommendations to UX Designers, Product Managers, and Executives.
- Strong understanding of strengths and weaknesses of different qualitative and quantitative research and data analysis methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Knowledge of Pendo and Google analytics.
- Must be organized, be able to act independently with general guidance from the Research Lead, and be able to switch rapidly between different projects and tasks within a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Statistical packages, such as R, SPSS, SAS.
- Python or other scripting languages.
- Visualization tools, such as R-Studio, Tableau, Julia.
With Rapid7, technology professionals gain the clarity, command, and confidence to safely drive innovation and protect against risk. We make it simple to collect operational data across systems, eliminating blind spots and unlocking the information required to securely develop, operate, and manage today’s sophisticated applications and services. Our analytics and science transform your data into key insights so you can quickly predict, deter, detect, and remediate attacks and obstacles to productivity. Armed with Rapid7, technology professionals finally gain the insights needed to safely move their business forward. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 5,800 organizations across over 110 countries, including 37% of the Fortune 1000.