iboss has created the first and only Distributed Gateway Platform specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Distributed Gateway Platform is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
As a member of the Learning & Development (L&D) Team, this position will partner with the Director of Learning & Development to create comprehensive training programs for all employees at iboss, including, product training, sales, customer service, new hire onboarding and management training. This role will be pivitol in enhancing and improving the learning experience for all our employees
- Liaise with Director of L&D to determine training needs
- Manage the scheduling of training sessions
- Maintain up to date LMS and Training Sharepoint documentation
- Design effective training programs, as needed
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc. As determined by the Director of Learning & Development
- Prepare training materials such as facilitator guides, job aids, module summaries, videos etc.
- Assist in conducting evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Assist in maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Experience facilitating trainings
- Experience writing learning objectives with corresponding activities and assessments
- Proficient creating facilitators guides
- Proficiency with learning and development models such as ADDIE, Bloom's Taxonomy, and ROPES
- Passion and commitment for the field of learning & development
- Microsoft Office Expert – (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Flexible and comfortable answering questions or always finding out.
- Comfortable with change
- Self-starter – you set goals and go after them passionately
- Great communicator – people feel at ease with you.
- You are confident and enthusiastic but not arrogant.
- Experience using Adobe Captivate and Sharepoint (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (Litmos a plus)
- Experience writing email newsletters
- experience training on SaaS products
- Health, Vision, Dental, Chiropractic - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Optimistic, supportive, and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunches every Fridays
- Free snacks
- Free onsite gym membership
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
iboss, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas