The Territory Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business in the assigned territory. The role will require proactive lead generation, follow-up on inbound leads, cold prospecting and management of opportunities through to close. This is a remote based position.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes, experiences and capabilities:
- Successful sales experience in a face-to- face cold calling background.
- Willingness and capability to succeed independently and be productive in an isolated environment
- Capable of delivering both transactional and strategic sales wins
- History as a consistent high performer who surpasses sales objectives prospecting for new business.
- Understanding of Value Selling principles applied in a B2B selling environment.
- Team player mentality, committed to success of the customer beyond the initial sale.
- Ability to give face to face presentations to potential clients.
- A strong technical aptitude, capable of learning how to install and service technical equipment
- History working with partners and closing deals through 3rd parties is useful
- Existing network of contacts within technology and venture backed companies will be highly useful.
- Willingness to teach and to be taught.
- Adhere to company policies and practices. If they don’t work, suggest an alternative.
- Bring solutions, not problems. If you can’t solve a problem, ask for help – don’t complain.
- Be likable. Seriously, if we don’t like you, prospects won’t either.
- Take your job seriously, not yourself.
- Competitive base salary; aggressive, uncapped variable opportunity, equity
- Customary health and dental benefits