Telco Billing Specialist
Friday July 06, 2012
100 Cummings Center Suite 243-C
This is a multi-faceted position – please read the description carefully and only apply if you can meet all of the specific criteria.
We need a billing expert who has 5 to 10 years experience in the wireless industry –This key position will be responsible for timely and accurate handling of client data for customers. The Billing Expert’s tasks will include data entry, invoice loading, invoice/account reconciliation, provisioning, and customer account maintenance. This person will have deep knowledge of Telecom industry trends, business processes, functional architectures and software systems/architectures. This individual will be adept at understanding and analyzing telecom billing solutions from both business and IT perspectives.
Using the TeleManagement Forum’s (TMForum) Enhanced Telecommunications Operations Map (eTOM) framework as a reference, this person will be deeply skilled with the delivery of management consulting and systems consulting services to Telecom clients.
You must be experienced in SOX Compliancy, both the US standard SSAE16 and International Standard ISAE3402.
This position may include the following:
- Process coverage call record files available to respective to Client
- Process activation call record files available to respective to Client
- Distribute call record files to respective Client
- Update billing system and notify respective Client
- Run new profile to Client
- May need visibility due to SOX compliance
- Will modify respective reports based on intra ports that have been completed and send out to the respective Client
- Understand port fallout so to train the Client.
- Breakout reports for each Client
- Deliver Subscriber Recon report
- Create and send Client invoices
- BA or BS in either Computer Science, Business, or Accounting studies or related subjects (preferred)
- At least two to four years of related experience in voice and data telecom
- Knowledge of various telecommunication billing, products and services and a firm understanding of telecom technology and/or billing systems (required)
- Working knowledge of accounting applications and Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Prioritize critical client issues
- Manage time and client conflict resolution
- Work effectively as part of a high-performance team
- Demonstrate TEM Suite functionality and value in a customer setting