TraceLink has built the world's largest cloud-based network dedicated to protecting patients, ensuring compliance and growing profits across global life sciences. The TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud is our network, platform and community that links people, processes and information everywhere from ingredient to patient.
Businesses across the globe, including 17 of the top-20 pharmaceutical companies, trust us to help them manufacture and deliver safe, secure medicines to the patients who need them anywhere in the world. We need game changers ready to break down business barriers, master new technologies and become trusted advisors for some of the largest and fasting growing companies on the planet. How will you challenge yourself?
As part of our Customer Success organization, the Support Engineer is critical to help assure the overall success and satisfaction of customers in implementing and utilizing solutions in the TraceLink Life Sciences Cloud. This role requires a combination of problem solving, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful. The target candidate will have experience working with web applications, Unix, and scripting languages, as well as troubleshooting and solving customer issues.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Direct interaction with customers and other TraceLink departments to understand, document, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the development of standard procedures and tools for frequently used troubleshooting techniques.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Quality Assurance on the timely resolution of customer reported issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Customer-friendly communication and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- BS in Computer Science or similar information technology degree
- 3-5 years working experience in a technical support and troubleshooting role
- Extensive knowledge of UNIX, with a focus on scripting and parsing of data sets
- Experience working with Java APIs
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats including XML, EDI and CSV
- Working knowledge of B2B technologies including AS2, SFTP and Web Services
- Experience with supply chain software and knowledge of pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Fluency in Korean preferred.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the supply chain for the Life Sciences industry, TraceLink wants to talk to you.