We’re looking for a Technical Support Engineer who will work with our customers and partners to help them succeed in building, testing and running a VoltDB cluster. The ideal candidate brings a keen eye for analyzing and dissecting problems, an ability to organize and prioritize, and a zeal for keeping customers happy, productive and, above all, up and running. In this position you will interact with customers through email and the phone, reproduce issues, write and maintain our Knowledge Base, and work with engineering on critical customer issues.
The core skills we're looking for include:
- Excellent communications skills, patience and empathy
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with back-end software, preferably distributed systems
- Proficiency in Linux tools and an ability to write analysis tools to help with your day-to-day work
- BS Computer Science or MS Computer Science (preferred)
Email your resume to email@example.com