Thursday November 29, 2012
131 Hartwell Ave
The Ironside Group is actively seeking a talented, intelligent and driven Technical Recruiter to help identify, attract and retain the high caliber talent for which our organization is renowned. In this role, there will be opportunity to directly contribute to the strategic growth and overall success of the organization on a daily, ongoing basis and be consistently rewarded with the visible results of those efforts.
For the career-minded candidate we should note that as our organization grows, so will the responsibilities and career potential of this position. The candidate is firmly in control of their own limitless professional growth.
- Collaborate with leadership to define roles, create or update job descriptions and design recruitment strategies to support and enhance aggressive growth initiatives.
- Managing and executing all aspects of the recruitment cycle (develop and update job descriptions, posting positions through variety of efforts, phone screens, behavioral interviews, reference checks, offer letters, setting up and maintaining local partnerships with colleges/universities, and follow up with candidates).
- Utilize non-traditional recruitment methods to build relationships with passive candidates and build a network of exceptional talent that can be engaged as we rapidly grow.
- Facilitate all aspects of new hire orientation and manage on-boarding process.
- Implement or formalize our Recruitment/HR related processes as we grow.
- Play an integral role in building our brand and defining our culture as we grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years experience in a Technical Recruiter or equivalent role.
- Prior experience in Start Up, Technology and/or Consulting organizations is coveted, but not necessarily required.
- Experience working in both an agency setting as well as a traditional HR department is desired.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and an open-minded attitude when it comes to taking on responsibility or learning new skills outside of your job description.
- Outstanding communication and selling/evangelism skills.
- High proficiency with web-based recruiting tools such as LinkedIn.
- Proficiency with social media marketing concepts and tools such as Twitter, and Wordpress Blogging.
- Comfort in working within a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Prior recruiting experience for Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse (DW) and/or consulting roles is highly coveted.
A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the forefront of information technology.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting events. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our work and we like to enjoy ourselves while doing it.
- A competitive benefits package that includes 4 Weeks PTO (5 Weeks after 5 Years), PPO, Dental, Life, IRA with matching funds.
The Ironside Group is an established market leader with a reputation of delivering the highest quality solutions by way of only the most qualified and experienced consultants. We're looking for the best and brightest to join those ranks and rapidly grow within our tight-knit community.
Founded in 1999, The Ironside Group is widely regarded as a market leader and perennial innovator in the ever-growing Business Analytics space. We continually uphold our reputation of delivering the highest quality solutions by way of only the most qualified and experienced consultants and we're looking for the best and brightest to join those ranks and rapidly grow within our tight-knit community.