As a member of our SaaS Operations department, you will join a bright, fast-paced and well-rounded engineering team. You’ll work in a cutting edge cloud environment that powers our company’s impressive growth. Last year our platform sent over 1 billion messages, helping customers navigate critical communications during significant man-made events and natural disasters. If you are looking to make a difference with your work, and help our customer prioritize safety, then we would love for you to join our team. We are smart, innovative, and ambitious, and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
Everbridge is looking for a full-time Program Manager to oversee Risk and Compliance framework covering all areas of cybersecurity, with heavy focus on the federal cybersecurity guidance documents including FISMA, and NIST Special Publications. The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience in cybersecurity as well as experience in an ISSO role. The right candidate shall know and follow all applicable Policies and Procedures, Federal regulations and related rulings applicable to the systems under their charge.
- Drive the Everbridge Compliance program consisting of FedRAMP, SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II, FISMA Audits and ISO 27001 compliance programs.
- Provide guidance (e.g., information security risk severity assessments / relative cost benefit analysis etc.) and provide recommendations regarding prioritization of system security infrastructure investments that mitigate risks, strengthen defenses and reduce vulnerabilities.
- Monitor information security trends and evolving technologies as well as keep senior management informed about related information security issues and implications for the services segment.
- Track and understand potential and emerging information security threats, vulnerabilities, and control techniques and communicate this information to appropriate team members throughout the services segment on a timely basis.
- Work with engineers to ensure proper security controls are in place
- Track Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms) towards remediation
- Review security reports and to ensure systems security exceeds Everbridge’s goals
- 7+ years developing, implementing or architecting information security systems with a strong understanding of information security regulatory requirements and compliance issues
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive project leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to perform work duties on-site
- Hands on experience with Risk/Compliance according to NIST, FISMA, FedRAMP and ISO guidelines
- Experience driving a complex regulatory program from concept to completion, such as FedRAMP, SSAE 16 and ISO 27001
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the Federal Risk and Assessment Management Program (FedRAMP)
The ability to work and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic work environment
SaaS, Cloud Technologies and Security
- IT Security Auditing
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Management
- CISSP Certified
About the company:
Everbridge is the leading critical communications platform trusted by corporations and communities of all sizes to connect the right people for real-time collaboration and response. Connecting more than 100 million people and internet-enabled devices, the company assures that secure, compliant communications are delivered and confirmed, whether locally or globally. Everbridge was recently named one of the Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” for 2015!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.