We are looking for a talented Technical Program Manager to immediately contribute to the product development team and help us build awesomeness. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work with stakeholders across the company to improve practices, communication, and processes. You will also act as Scrum Master for one of the five scrum teams at clypd.
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other related technical field or equivalent IT industry experience.
- Will work with the five Product Owners from the Agile teams and business stakeholders to identify communication gaps and implement improvements
- Can effectively analyze how a team is delivering, what barriers prevent a team from delivering faster or more efficiently, and how to go about removing those barriers via improvements in process, tools, communication, etc.
- Are enthusiastic, action oriented, capable of independently solving complex problems and are able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business stakeholders
- Experience executing Agile methodologies
- Have very strong program/project management skills/background in the information technology sector and thorough knowledge of Agile / SCRUM-based development model.
- Will track milestones around planning and project execution
- Understand the value of rapid iteration and retrospection for engineering processes
- Will hold the organization to best standards and process. This includes planning templates, milestones, status reporting,
- Are a JIRA expert
- Will report to the SVP of Engineering
- Must possess excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Are excited about working with a small, growing startup
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term and Short-term disability, 401(k), cell phone subsidy, commuter safety subsidy)
- Flexible paid time off - take the time you need to operate at peak performance
- Learning culture, including weekly Lunch and Learns and a formal mentor program
- Amazing office space in Davis Square, one of the hottest neighborhoods in Somerville
- Open and relaxed office layout, including standing desks, walking desks, and a choice of comfortable seating
- Three rotating beer taps, iced tea and iced coffee on tap, wine bar, tea bar, and more
- Game room with darts, foosball, Xbox One, PS4, and more
Fun team outings and celebrations, an annual company outing and holiday party
Who we are:
clypd is a leading player in one of the hottest emerging markets of programmatic TV, disrupting the $74 billion television industry. We are on a mission to change television advertising, to make it more efficient and effective for TV media companies, consumers, and advertisers. We've built an advertising technology platform to empower media companies with programmatic strategies. Our sales platform delivers workflow automation, data-enhanced decisioning and provides media partners with tools to manage their sales efforts.
We are looking for awesome people to join a growing and fun team. We aim to create an environment that is open and transparent, collaborative, supportive, and diverse. The problems we are solving are challenging and interesting and we want your help.