Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats.
If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
Carbon Black is seeking a Community Manager that will join the product marketing team to meet the needs for collaboration and communication with customers and employees. The ideal candidate has both community and security experience. This person will be responsible for assisting in the management of Carbon Black's communities, driving engagement and threat intelligence sharing, as well as developing new features for the community. The Community Manager will report into Customer Marketing.
What You’ll Do
- Engage closely with business units to consult on how to get the most value out of the community. Generate report metrics consisting of both qualitative and quantitative measurements that helps Carbon Black evaluate growth and success.
- Facilitate technical conversations between the security experts within the customer community and our industry leading Threat Research team.
- Improve workflows and come up with new ways to streamline processes.
- Lead by example in promoting a professional, positive, and active customer community. Motivate and engage community users daily; create excitement around community initiatives.
- Monitor community for unanswered questions, untagged items, and misplaced posts to ensure the community search is directing accurate results. Coordinate with business units to represent community management best practices and case studies
- Stay up to date on the latest community platform and social trends.
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent organizational, writing, and presentation skills
- 2-5 years’ experience in managing a community, security experience a plus
- Hands-on and self-driven executor
- Passionate about community best practices, principles, concepts, and technologies
- Ability to collaborate with a geographically-distributed workforce
- Ability to work across all functional organizations as well as levels in the organization
- Multi-tasker who understands how to develop tactical plans that align with the company's strategy
- Experience with Jive, Qlik BI and Influitive preferred
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.