Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the chance to make an impact in the ever-evolving cybersecurity space. Our advanced technology tackles even the toughest challenges and stays ahead of the latest threats.
If you want to join an agile company that’s building bleeding edge technology in the cloud, Carbon Black is the place for you. Driven by passionate people who are dedicated to making the world safer, it’s no wonder we’ve been named a “Top Place to Work” by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years. Join us!
Why You Matter
We’re looking for a dynamic, motivated Product Marketing Manager to help drive market awareness and adoption of our leading next-generation security solutions together with our technology alliance partners. In this key role, you will work with our technology alliances team to plan, develop integrated partner content, and execute joint marketing programs with our most strategic technology partners. Carbon Black is a fast-paced environment, and we are seeking someone who is an outstanding writer, able to boil down complex subjects into simple, compelling messages, and ready to learn at an accelerated pace. While cybersecurity experience is not required, we’re looking for someone who has a basic understanding of B2B marketing in the large enterprise, and has a passion for cybersecurity.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with Carbon Black’s Technology Alliances, Demand Generation and Communications teams to develop compelling content and programs that leverage our technology partner relationships to generate buzz and accelerate the buying process
- Address customer pain-points, representing Carbon Black’s integrated product offerings and key differentiators
- Develop compelling, key content assets supporting joint marketing programs
- Develop sales tools and assets that assist in communicating Carbon Black’s value proposition and differentiation, together with alliance partners
- Support enablement activities for both Carbon Black and alliance partner sales teams, along with the development of sales tools and assets
What You’ll Bring
- 4-6+ years of product marketing experience in B2B enterprise software or related markets delivering customer facing content
- Assertive team player with the ability to positively influence without direct authority to drive deliverables
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm for data-driven marketing
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Awareness and understanding of SEO
- Security industry experience a plus, but not required.
Who We Are
Carbon Black is the leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. Carbon Black’s Next-Generation Antivirus (NGAV) solution, Cb Defense, leverages breakthrough prevention technology, “Streaming Prevention,” to instantly see and stop cyberattacks before they execute. Cb Defense uniquely combines breakthrough prevention with market-leading detection and response into a single, lightweight agent delivered through the cloud. With more than 7 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 2,500 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints from the most advanced cyberattacks, including non-malware attacks.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.