Rapid7 is growing at an extremely fast pace and we are adding recruiters to drive this growth. The Recruiter (Talent Scout) will be on the front lines with clients, developing and delivering on hiring plans for functions ranging from sales, marketing, finance and information technology across the US.
You are a highly confident, results focused recruiter comfortable operating with a ton of ownership and accountability. You’re highly communicative, proactive and solutions focused - we all know searches can get difficult, but this person doesn’t just talk about challenges, they find a way to drive results.
The Talent Scout) will work a full lifecycle desk at Rapid7, using active and creative sourcing methods to attract top talent to Rapid7. We need a hunter – someone who is fearless, assertive and hungry. We need someone with the “sales gene” who can communicate effectively with both internal customers and candidates with various levels of experiences. If your answer to “how do you find top candidates” is “I post a job and pray the candidates answer” then this job is not for you. The ideal candidate will have a passion for recruiting who loves being accountable to hiring managers and is driven by their energy to make their numbers. This is a highly critical and visible position at Rapid7 and we are looking for the best of the best. If this is you, come join an incredible team.
- This isn't your first rodeo – you have at least 5 years of recruiting experience across the agency or corporate world
- You have a passion for hunting for the right person for the right job
- You are comfortable with clients - from the most senior to new managers - helping coach them through the hiring process
- You pride yourself on your creative abilities
- You are all about the team, but you can work independently too
- You think job boards are a dinosaur. Your thumbs are getting sore from your activeness on the social media outlets
- You want to believe in the company you are selling. You get Rapid7 is a winner.
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 4,150 organizations across 90 countries, including 34% of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.