Rapid7 is a global leader in the exploding $15 Billion dollar Cyber Security Market. We are one of the fastest growing software companies in the U.S., growing by over 2,000% in the past five years.
We have proudly earned recognition with numerous industry accolades including The Boston Business Journal and Boston Globe’s Best Places to Work, Red Herring 100 Award, Inc. 500, Deloitte's Fast 500, Info Security Products Guide Tomorrow’s Technology Today Award, Network Products Guide Best Products and Services Award, Info Security Products Guide Global Product Excellence Customer Trust Award, and an SC Magazine Award Winner. We’re not only looking for the best and the brightest, but the most innovative and passionate people to join our team.
About the role:
We are seeking an accomplished Executive Recruiter that will be responsible for owning, managing, and executing executive level (Director, VP, & above) searches across Rapid7 globally. This role will report into the VP of Talent and will be a critical member of the Talent Acquisition leadership. This person will be extremely well-versed in all aspects of executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, internal hiring manager management and negotiating. This is a critical position on the Talent Acquisition leadership team and will have a high level of exposure across Rapid7 globally.
- Be the expert in leadership recruiting, create innovative search strategies that will identify and attract the best executives for Rapid7 with a focus on continuing to raise the bar with every hire that is made
- Establish a framework of proactively mapping the external talent market, build out talent networks and industry sources to develop on-going pool and database of executive candidates
- Provide strategic guidance and coaching to our leaders and executives around hiring profiles and process, target companies and market conditions
- Lead client update meetings and check-point calls on active searches
- Conduct on-site interviews and lead candidate debriefs
- Perform extensive reference checks and present & negotiate offers to close.
- Provide strategic guidance, coaching, and advice with executive leadership
- Proactively identify and manage 3rd party partners such as executive search firms and research providers as part of executive search function
- Serve as strong mentor and coach to existing team of Talent Acquisition Partners
- Collaborate with peers across People Strategy
- to ensure the competencies and behaviors we seek in our leaders are reflected in our interviewing and selection processes
Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years industry experience with either an executive search firm or in house (corporate) executive recruiting
- Proven track record in building world class executive teams
- Superior oral and written communicator who feels natural presenting to and working with senior executives
- Highly analytical and articulate, comfortable leveraging data and market insights to create a story and drive consensus and strategy
- Research acumen and creativity; a quick learner who can adapt to new domains quickly
- Self-assured and poised with a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong intuition and natural curiosity, seeks to understand how things work
- Laser focused on delivering results
- Provides exceptional customer service