Anaqua is the acknowledged leader in providing innovation and intellectual property management Cloud solutions for the global enterprise. Further enhanced by its ideaPoint software, we empower innovation and business development teams so they can scout, evaluate, invest in, track and manage dynamic growth opportunities – all within a unified, secure system. Approximately 70 percent of the valuation of today’ s public companies comes from patents, trademarks, and other intellectual assets and it is even higher for early stage companies.
Our software is built using state of the art technologies, leading-edge analytics tools and a web services architecture that is unparalleled amongst our competition.
Anaqua has established an industry-leading presence in the use of virtualization, platform-as-a-service, software-as-a-service and cloud computing to enable maximum efficiency for our corporate operations teams and to deliver our solutions quickly and with maximum impact to our customers. Our infrastructure leverages best-in-class technologies across VM-Ware, Amazon AWS and IBMs’s Bluemix Cloud platform.
We have an opportunity for Systems Administrator that thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys learning and sharing with others, working with a sense of urgency and rising to challenges. This individual will be involved in a wide range of tasks including the provisioning, management and support of our regional corporate and client virtual and cloud infrastructure and core responsibilities of server back-up and establishing and executing other appropriate maintenance processes for the environments. Security is a major practice and priority for Anaqua and we are looking for someone with an interest in this key aspect of IT and a a proven track record of ensuring security protocols are followed in all environments, and developing environment configurations and data to support existing and future functionality.
- Learning Quickly and Sharing information in a fast paced environment
- Proven and strong experience with Windows server installation and configuration
- Experience install, configure windows server roles & features, harden new and existing Windows Server 2008R2 – 2012R2 and performing systems administration tasks
- Understanding of Windows IIS 7 & 8 (Internet Information Systems)
- Experience with Active Directory and Installation of SSL and ADFS Certificate
- Understanding of MS-SQL database
- Ability to work hard and eager to learn/grow within the company
- Knowledge and Understanding of virtualization and cloud computing concepts and platforms
Nice to have (not required)
- Experience with running, interpreting and writing SQL Queries
- Demonstrated knowledge in networking, TCPIP, DNS and routing concepts
- Specific Knowledge of VMWare, Hypervisor or other Virtualization Platforms
- Experience deploying and managing resources on leading cloud platforms such as AWS, Bluemix, Force1.
We are always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees