We're on the look-out for an ambitious and enthusiastic Systems Administrator to enhance our dynamic and growing team. Our systems are predominantly Linux-based but knowledge of and a willingness to work with Windows will be an advantage. Our ideal candidate is self motivated and an easy-going team player. You must thrive in a fast-paced, start-up type environment and be able to ensure delivery of reliable systems to tight deadlines.
● Helping to ensure the reliable operation of our production websites
● Provisioning new servers, virtual machines and networking as required
● Provisioning and rebuilding of development and test environments
● Improving the efficiency of operations through virtualization and automation of systems
● Supporting development and QA departments in developing the DevOps role
● Deployment and design of production environments
● Supporting integration with partner websites and services
●3+ year’s equivalent commercial experience of Linux systems administration.
● Knowledge of Linux, including configuration and performance tuning (CentOS preferred)
● Comfortable with Linux kernel, tools, package management, security procedures, and debugging networking issues.
● Ability to script in a standard shell and preferably another common language (e.g. Perl/Python/Ruby)