We are seeking a Systems Administrator who will be responsible for supporting corporate IT services including all workstations, laptops (Mac and PC), mobile devices, telephony, Wireless technology, servers, and applications.
This role requires a hands-on administrator who is up to date with current technologies, who has experience building and operating in a corporate production environment and is continuously striving to increase their technology expertise.
- Install, administrate and support corporate systems and products including but not limited to; laptop hardware and software, hardware peripherals, LCD projectors, Polycom phones, printers and other desktop related equipment.
- Provide technical support/assistance and answer user inquiries to end users; both US and International in a timely manner.
- Responsible for new hire set up including equipment ordering and set up and account creation.
- Manage Single Sign On application, Multi factor authentication and DMD.
- Addresses problems that are highly varied, and often nonrecurring, requiring staff input, innovative, creative, and diagnostic techniques to resolve issues.
- Provides support to company sponsored projects, while adhering to engineering best practices and work both independently and as a contributor to a team.
- Responsible for driving and supporting new initiatives and procedures with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or related field.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in an administrator role and 24X7 IT environment.
- Experience working with: Apple MacOS, Windows10, Office 2016, Office 365, Mobile Device Management and Anti-Virus solution.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Disaster recovery concepts, high availability concepts (failover clustering and load balancing) or storage concepts.
- Functional and technical expertise within the realm of application management, deployment, customization and maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter and intellectually curious.
- Natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback.
- Strong sense of urgency, resourceful and quality driven.
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics.
- Sense of humor.
- Experience working with: com, Eloqua, NetSuite, ETL, Scripting tools or APEX,SQL.
- Understanding of domain management, Wireless Control Management, VPN’s or Network Management