- Use Terraform to manage our AWS presence
- Develop Company specific (where applicable) Chef components (cookbooks, data bags, environments, etc.)
- Manage infrastructure services (Nexus, Sonar, Jenkins, etc)
- Develop Jenkins DSL/Pipeline jobs
- Help secure Mesosphere based environment
- Help educate best practices for the above
- Chef (server, cookbook creation, OSS cookbook configuration, knife, berkshelf, etc)
- AWS (VPC configuration, general AWS service offering awareness, etc)
- Docker/microservice environment (compose, packer, etc)
- Mesosphere (mesos, zookeeper, marathon, etc)
- Jenkins (DSL/Pipeline plugins)
The position will also involve identifying and tackling issues while providing an understanding of the trajectory of your decisions.
Role will report to Sr. Director of Platform Delivery while working closely with our architecture and development teams.
Applause empowers companies to deliver great digital experiences – from web and mobile to wearables, IoT and beyond. By combining in-the-wild testing services, test automation and a global community, Applause helps the world’s most recognized brands achieve the digital quality they need across every device, operating system, carrier, location and other criteria that their customers value.
We work with thousands of companies, from the hottest startups to the world’s biggest brands – including Google, Microsoft, Amazon, eBay, WatchDox, Glide, Kaltura and many more. We offer an innovative, fun, cutting edge culture and, right now, we have dozens of job openings. Maybe one of them is the right one for you! Since our 2008 launch, we’ve appreciated tremendous success for a start-up, having raised $115 million in funding. Moreover, we’ve been widely featured in tier one media such as Fortune, Forbes, BusinessWeek and TechCrunch.