Tuesday October 23, 2012
We're building a new, world-class team in the Boston area to create a powerful new web platform. We need exceptional developers who can squeeze every last bit of power and performance out of modern web browsers. Innovative thinking and a passion for technology are critical components because this is a ground-floor opportunity with seasoned, successful entrepreneurs. This is a true start-up funded by a stable, mature company that produces products that make a difference in people’s lives every day.
We need you to help us invent, develop and deliver an innovative and reliable web platform emphasizing innovation and reliability. You’ll work with our architect and VP of Engineering on the front-end product’s architecture and design. This isn’t a position that’s task-oriented, we need creative thinkers on our team who aren’t afraid to try new things that deliver exponential instead of incremental results.
Bring us your expertise where you can leave a mark on a great product, work for a great company that offers excellent benefits like 100% paid family medical insurance and flexible schedules, all while having fun at the same time with a great team.
• Deep understanding of the similarities and differences between modern browsers including IE 8+, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox on Windows and OS X
• 5+ years professional coding experience
• Undergraduate degree in technical field or comparable work experience
• Experience in web development for high transaction web sites
• Proficiency/expertise with HTML5 and CSS3
• Experience with jQuery and/or Flash
• Team lead experience
• Familiarity with command-line operations in Linux
• Java (J2EE, web services) back-end software development experience
• Agile and test driven development experience
• Experience or understanding of responsive design
• Browser extension development
Compensation and Work Environment
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits, including 401k and 100%-covered health care
• Flexible work schedules
• Creative, family-friendly environment
• Full time positions only (no contractors or service providers please)
• We produce products that really help people
Please send a resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org