LoadSpring is dedicated to creating highly customizable cloud solutions that make us the market leader of Cloud-based Project Management. With over 3,500 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide, we must be doing it right. Not to mention, LoadSping is rated a “Top Small Company Workplace” by Inc. Magazine, in addition to one of CIO Review magazine’s “20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017”!
Bring your best Systems Engineering skills to our table and find out why we’re so obsessed with Cloud-based Project Management software.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of our large Microsoft Server and Linux virtual cloud-based infrastructure
- Responds to systems and services outages and other service-related activities including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Ensure the data centers maintain a high degree of security
- Monitor server availability and resource utilization to ensure support is meeting all service level agreements
- Stay up-to-date of industry best practices and champion a spirit around innovation, continuous improvement and quality for the data centers
- Minimum 3 years' experience with complex application installation, configuration and integration
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with VMWare virtual infrastructure, Microsoft Server and/or Linux virtual infrastructure
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc
- Microsoft IIS
- Tomcat Web Server Components
- Citrix Presentation Server
- Networking/Firewall administration
- Data security as it pertains to application & server hardening and protection
- Light database administration, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
LoadSpring Solutions offers a competitive package of standard benefits such as health, dental, life, vision, 401k with a generous match, and a Health Savings Account with employer contributions. But more than that we also have our travel programs of CultureSpring and the SpringMan Excellence Club. The first encourages experiencing cultures outside the USA by offering extra vacation time and some expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel. The second is an award open to all full time employees who can win a company sponsored trip with other employees.
More about LoadSpring
Not only do we host Project Management's full suite of applications, but we are a one-stop-shop for support, lightning speed deployment, and integrations all done through our enabling technology, the LoadSpring platform.
The demand for Cloud project management is increasing exponentially year after year and so are we, since 1999! We continue building a team of Rockstars who will contribute to the achievement of our corporate goals and the success of LoadSpring; Rockstars driven by an environment evolving as fast as technology and obsessed with getting it right.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.