Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Sr. Full Stack Developer based out of our Boston headquarters to join our development team that focuses on the next generation cloud-based platform. At Eze Software Group, our technologists are building multi-award winning products that help investment firms manage billions of dollars. Our teams use the latest technology and practices to develop high performance products while addressing just about every type of software design problem you can think of. With rapid and regular release cycles, you will get the satisfaction of seeing the products you build get to market and impact the business.
As a Sr. Full Stack Developer, you will work on developing scalable, maintainable and testable systems and services that power our investment management cloud product suite. You will be utilizing the latest front-end and back-end technologies within a highly automated continuous integration/continuous delivery environment.
- Provide technical leadership and mentor/coach other engineers within a scrum team
- Work closely with peers, project and product managers to deliver scalable REST & GraphQL services in Node & front end using Angular.js
- Design and implement underlying data models for applications and services to be scalable and maintainable (Relational and Document Based Databases)
- Identify improvements and participate on innovating our tools and services that are at the foundation of our product
- Actively practice TDD & BDD while developing new features and refactoring existing code
- Provide operational support by fixing production issues
- Demo features each week in fun and relaxed team gatherings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience providing technical leadership, providing design advice and mentoring other engineers
- Experience with the MEAN Stack – MongoDB/MySQL, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js
- Experience building REST API’s
- Professional experience with at least one object-oriented programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with a Devops environment
- Familiarity with design patterns and microservices architecture
- Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
- Strong communication skills.