Quilt helps young people, online shoppers, and minimalists buy radically simple renters and life insurance. We offer online, easy to use, tailored products with authentic help.
Do you love data so much you want to marry it? Does winning customers in new ways sound like your perfect puzzle? Do you sweat the small stuff and care about brand? If you’re an experienced, digital marketer who can setup, track, implement, and optimize paid marketing campaigns, then this is your dream job!
You’ll get to:
- Own all of our paid programs including social, referral, search, and remarketing
- Find and convert strangers into customers
- Raise awareness and test new messages while embodying the Quilt brand and values
- Share your progress, ideas, and learnings so we can all get better at what we do
- Work with our SVP of Product & Customer Experience, CEO, and across all teams
In your first 90 days you’ll:
- Optimize our existing campaigns and landing pages
- Experiment in new channels and optimize existing campaigns
- Work with our developers to track the right stuff
- Manage a budget and make a case for what we should spend and where
- Exceeded firm cost per acquisition goals
In the past you have:
- Directly managed a monthly acquisition budget of at least $25K
- Strong experience in paid social marketing
- Worked in a data-driven and customer-driven marketing environment
- Setup, tracked, measured, and optimized paid campaigns
- Managed a conversion funnel
- Coordinated work across multiple teams
- Self-managed your work and goals
It’d be nice if you also had:
- Experience in or knowledge of a highly regulated industry
- A healthy obsession with data
- A simple and conversational way of explaining things
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Desire to work at a mission and value-driven company
You want to work at a company who values:
- Doing the right thing. Treat others with empathy. Don’t take the easy way out.
- Keeping it simple. Don’t write what you wouldn’t say. Ask why. Fight complexity.
- Being open-minded. Listen first. Empower others. Try new things.
- Sparking joy. Be thoughtful. Show kindness. Surprise and delight customers others.
- Getting stuff done. Be proactive. Show your work. Never say, “that’s not my job.”
- Your mission should you choose to accept it: scale customer growth while keeping costs low.
Quilt is a high-growth team and equal opportunity employer with many opportunities for you to learn, experiment, and grow in your career. Our team values diversity and encourages all races, religions, colors, origins, genders, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veterans, and abilities to apply.