Are you looking for a role where you are at the forefront of technology, where you will be learning, designing and implementing the latest Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings for our SMB clients?
Do you enjoy interfacing and consulting with clients in order to solve problems and help clients be more productive?
Do you thrive working in a small yet growing entrepreneurial business that’s not corporate, has a fun start up vibe, with a can do positive atmosphere?
Are you interested in being an influence on the internal business of G2 Tech Group?
G2 Tech Group provides Managed DevOps services for the SaaS SMB market. In a nutshell, our engineers make Developers more productive. We partner with our clients so they can focus on their SaaS offering while we handle the Cloud architecture, platform and internal IT.
Your job will be to:
- Deliver high level consulting services to G2’s clients and prospects & develop and deliver technical projects
- Present detailed implementation plans for client projects & deliver project services on time and on budget
- Architect advanced solutions that incorporate the more advanced AWS specific application and automating deployment and configuration management solutions
- Mentor, collaborate, and support the team of DevOps Engineers by being their senior escalation contact and subject matter expert
- Provide expertise in traditional application architectures as well as AWS specific technologies
- Participate in the service delivery on-call rotation providing rapid response to alerts and requests, while providing the highest level of customer service
- Attend and be involved in technical Meetups and conferences
- Be a thinker and not a task doer
Why you want to join us:
- You’re passionate about cutting edge technology
- Every day is a new environment and a new challenge
- Collaboration with your team and the entire company is a way of doing business at G2
- We use Agile methodology in how we run our business
Requirements and Nice to Haves:
- System Administration
- Infrastructure design
- Infrastructure implementation
- Scripting and automation
- Chef /Puppet/Ansible or other configuration management experience
- Consulting experience with clients a must
- AWS (RDS, SQS, Elastic Cash, VPC) nice to have
- Monitoring and implementing systems
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues and solutions in simple terms
- Continuous integration/deployment tools and processes
Competitive for Boston location, bonus, Stock Appreciation Rights, full suite of health & welfare benefits, 20 days PTO, and other great perks and discounts.
The role is full-time, based in our Boston, Seaport District office with some work from home, as well as occasional travel to local clients.
G2 Technology Groups hires individuals who are legally authorized or eligible to work in the United States for any employer. G2 Technology Group does not sponsor work visa sponsorships at this time.