Do you want to interact with our growing global community of 50 million fitness enthusiasts? We are looking for someone who welcomes the challenge of delighting as many users as possible while also giving them an individual and empathetic experience.
By joining our Customer Support Team, you will engage with our users while working side-by-side with internal teams to improve the Runkeeper experience. Our Customer Support Associates are deeply integrated with the Product and Engineering teams, allowing us to be more proactive rather than reactive when creating great customer experiences.
- Communicate with our user base across all channels, such as social media, email, technical writings, etc...
- Maintain an up-to-date Help Center to enable our users with the tools they need to succeed
- Work with the QA & Product teams to identify and triage bugs & user pain points
- Coordinate with QA & Product teams to ensure customer needs are represented in product decisions
- Work directly with engineers when necessary to troubleshoot bugs
- Organize & categorize tickets into bugs/known issues
- Reproduce & verify any customer complaints
- Mentor/teach any new employees & current staff
- Spearhead training of new employees
- Maintain an up-to-date bug list & known issue section
- Experience working in a Customer Support role, ideally within a software or mobile company.
- Tech-savvy problem solver, familiar with mobile/web technologies
- Strong communication skills with thick skin
- SQL/HTML/CSS familiarity is a plus but not necessary
- Runkeeper user is a big plus!
Runkeeper is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.