LogMeIn simplifies how people connect to each other and the world around them. With millions of users worldwide, our cloud-based solutions make it possible for people and companies to connect and engage with their workplace, colleagues, customers and products anywhere, anytime. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with offices in Bangalore, Budapest, Dublin, London, San Francisco, Fairfax, Wichita, and Sydney.
- Manages assigned large complex category of global spend (i.e. IT & Tech Ops; Marketing;
- General & Administrative; Client Services/Business Systems/Sales; and Global Travel) based upon experience and prior success managing that area.
- Responsible for building a trusted advisor and strong client service relationship with Strategic
- Sourcing Category’s business leaders and managers.
- Demonstrates the ability to align closely with business and have in-depth knowledge and experience in their business client’s market.
- Will strategically support business goals and changing environment.
- Responsible for negotiating and achieving savings and meeting targeted savings goals for their Category.
- Must be results driven to ensure LogMeIn is paying lowest competitive rates for all services and products. Successful track record in meeting savings targets.
- Responsible for working with Business, Supplier, and Legal to negotiate contracts and mitigate risk in the best interest of LogMeIn.
- Collaborate with Legal in executing the contract based upon Global Procurement and Procurement Authorization Policies.
- Responsible for evaluating market trends and opportunities, evaluating appropriate suppliers to meet business requirements, go to market bidding process, benchmarking costs, contractual terms, supplier risk and relationship management, and managing key programs within their category.
- Experience in implementing and using Source to Pay Process.
- Responsible for knowing specific regulations and cultural deviations for their category globally; Countries Global Procurement services include: Hungary, Ireland, England, France, Germany, India, and Australia.
- Prior management experience useful as this person may potentially oversee a small staff.
- 5-7 years of experience in Strategic Sourcing.
- Strong advanced negotiations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance 3 key areas: Internal client satisfaction, savings through strong negotiations, and mitigated contractual risk with strong SLAs .
- Driven by client services and being considered a trusted advisor and partner to internal clients.
- Self-starter who can own projects from start to finish.
- Strong written and oral communication with exceptional listening skills.
- Management experience.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Experience working with source to pay systems
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel globally
- BA/BS required; CPCU or CPM certification preferred