Solutions / Field Marketing Manager
Solutions Marketing Manager
You are a marketer with extensive B2B marketing experience looking for a new challenge to define and execute marketing strategy in North America for a portfolio of market leading technologies.
You are tasked with protecting existing market share and driving sales in North America. Partnering with Sales Leadership, Enablement and various Marketing functions, you help craft innovative customer campaigns and programs tailored to North America to help our sales team effectively sell our products in an increasingly competitive space.
- Translate the company’s business objectives, market opportunities and portfolio of offerings into a formal, cohesive architecture for our enterprise sales, inside sales, channel, alliance partners
- Build the marketing plan to support growth of pipeline generation efforts including prioritizing and aligning target audiences, developing effective messaging and building campaign plans
- Partner with leaders across the business (e.g. sales, product, advertising, services or channel management) to design an aligned set of strategies, tactics and resources that achieve corporate objectives
- Support the sales process by developing sales tools tailored to North America, to give our teams effective means to realize sales
- Provide air support to the field by presenting key customers as advocates of our message
- Increase the expertise and motivation of the sales team by providing timely and relevant market-specific information about our products and segments
- Help define our presence in North America with activities and events across regions and segments of the business
- Inform product marketing on a regular basis about the requirements and developments in North America and formulate the marketing plans tailored to the market that support achievement of sales targets for the regions.
- Align with sales enablement to plan, develop, train on, and roll out new sales tools to the sales team.
- Oversee internal resources and external agencies tasked with creating effective campaign content
- Provide leadership, direction and mentoring to guide day-to-day activities
- Align with processes, measurement tools and reporting structure to support pipeline coverage goals
Key Deliverables to Achieve:
- Collect and analyze market-level intelligence for North America and share with Product and Sales Leadership to inform marketing strategy for the region
- Contribute to a business of approximately 3x pipeline coverage for the region
- Ensure synergies and strategic alignment with the North America Sales and Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in business, marketing or related field
- MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of professional B2B marketing experience motivating and leading a diverse and distributed marketing team; global experience is a plus with business unit management strongly preferred
- Strong leadership experience working in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated success influencing C-level executives and cross-functional leaders
- Background in business analytics, KPI measurements, and budget management
- Skilled in segmentation, messaging and positioning offerings
- Experience delivering thought leadership to enhance a company’s reputation in terms of expertise and innovation