Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017
Solutions Engineering Intern
212 Elm Street, Suite 402Somerville, MA 02144
What The Role Involves
- Help clients create ambitious real-time campaigns for some of the biggest websites in the world.
- Work with the core engineering team to absorb bleeding-edge features into the core platform.
- Acquire insights into business processes across many verticals, as you deepen your understanding of the clients' needs and goals.
- Troubleshoot issues and work with the Engineering team to resolve them.
- Contribute to support documentation and other internal resources.
- Participate in customer meetings providing technical advice on Campaign design and use of the Evergage product.
- Current enrollment in related undergraduate program.
- Mastery of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 15 hours per week.
- The drive to work in the tech industry and solve practical problems while learning as much about the relevant technologies as you can.
Category: Software Engineering/QA