TimeTrade is growing and that’s great news for you! We are looking for someone to add to our Technical Support team. We don’t want just any someone, we want extraordinary!!
At TimeTrade we understand that work is a big part of your life. It needs to be productive, enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding. We have a terrific work-life balance, great benefits and we know how to have fun on a daily basis because work should be fun! The work you do and the people you work with should make you want to work hard and come to work every day! That's us…we do that!
Are you looking for something to really sink your teeth into? Are you vibrant, hard-working, and looking for a new challenge? We want someone who enjoys helping others and is open to being helped; someone who knows how to self-manage their tasks and time and works well independently and on a team. We need a technically skilled fast learner with the ability to know when to make a decision and when to ask. TimeTrade is a great place to spend your time and energy, and we are looking for someone with equally great energy to add to our stellar team!
Be the face of TimeTrade for a wide variety of companies from locally owned small businesses to the world’s largest banks and retailers, giving them an unprecedented experience…an experience that will make you every customer’s favorite support person!
- Support TimeTrade products via phone and email, working both independently and collaborating with a fantastic group of coworkers.
- Regularly contribute to the Knowledge Base for both internal and external users by creating clear and helpful articles and videos.
- Vehemently track down solutions to problems, whether for customers or other team members, using all available resources and technologies.
- Follow procedures to log defects and enhancement requests and follow-up on issues.
- Test new product releases.
Technical ability is a must have, but if you have it, you have it! It's not about specific languages or protocols.
Do your friends and family come to you to fix their computer's problems? To show them how to use their iPhones?
Do you like to problem solve? Dig into an issue and come out with a resolution?
Do you like to work hard and play hard?
We want people who will fit not only skill-wise but culturally. We encourage dissent, critical thinking, and an ongoing desire to improve. We look for people who can raise the bar for the entire team.
Are you motivated? Then come talk to us!