Wednesday January 02, 2013
Founded in 2010, Kyruus is a Big Data analytics startup focused on healthcare. Based out of Boston, we are helping medical professionals find and connect with the right physicians to improve healthcare delivery and outcomes across the country. Our team is comprised of talented serial entrepreneurs with degrees from top schools and deep industry experience. Backed by leading venture capital firms Venrock, Highland Capital, Lux Capital, and Fidelity Biosciences, we already tout the top healthcare organizations as clients with lots of growth in sight.
If you hope to work in a vibrant, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you! If you love data as much as we do, and you are passionate about improve healthcare, check out our current openings, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Software Engineer in Test:
Develop Kyruus' software engineering quality frameworks and automation. We want folks that can help scale our quality efforts by building software to measure, report and identify quality issues in our applications in an automated fashion
- 3+ years of professional experience in a development/testing capacity
- Have development experience in some programming language (python, java, perl, etc...)
- Capable of introducing and building with automation tools (like Selenium) to support the rapid delivery of applications to our customers...
- Have worked in an agile environment building application in a SaaS model.
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree