Friday August 16, 2013
We're building a global brand to help entrepreneurs change the world and we’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our team!
We are seeking a Software Engineer with expertise in SIP-Based Communications. This position will be a supporting member of our Voice Communications team and will develop, integrate, and troubleshoot highly scalable systems. We hire self-starters with an ability to work on multiple projects involving IVR software, middleware and backend systems, and feature server integration with technology partners and service providers.
We offer great benefits including:
• A budget to design your own work station
• Health and Insurance benefits & 401(k)
• 9 paid holidays, 4 weeks PTO and half-day Fridays all summer long.
• Free snacks and beverages, team activities and fun events
• Reimbursement plans (phone, gym)
• High-energy and fun work environment in a modern office space and a great location in Needham, MA just outside of Boston
Prior experiences with the followings are pluses:
• Databases – Memcached, CouchDB, Oracle, Mongo, Postgres, MySQL
• Test Automation Frameworks
Some personal traits:
• A true passion for making great software, and systems integration
• An analytical approach to problem solving
• Results-oriented, self-motivated
• Strong communicator who excels in a team environment
If you fit the description, we want to talk to you!
Founded by two entrepreneurs, Grasshopper has been making it easier to start and grow a small business since 2003. Back then, we started as just two guys with a dream and to date have served over 100,000 entrepreneurs (and we're still growing).
The Grasshopper virtual phone system helps entrepreneurs sound more professional and stay connected from anywhere. Features include toll free and local numbers, custom greetings, multiple extensions for employees, call forwarding to any phone anywhere in the world, voicemail to email, and much more. Unlike a traditional phone system, Grasshopper is managed all online and in the cloud - there's no hardware to purchase and no software to install.
Today our commitment to helping entrepreneurs is stronger than ever, and we continue to develop new and innovative tools to help them change the world.