Looking for the next step in your career as a full-stack software engineer? At Rapid7, you’ll join a world class team of thinkers and problem solvers who prioritize individual growth and team collaboration over ego and attitude, while building products that solve the world’s toughest security challenges.
You’ll deliver the future of the Komand Security Automation and Orchestration Platform, working closely with other engineers, UX designers, and product owners. You’ll participate in every aspect of product development from design and planning, through implementation and testing, to deployment.
Successful candidates should not only be technology wizards, but have a demonstrated focus on solving customer problems. You should love being part of a challenging and fast-paced engineering environment, delivering new features quickly with quality. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor and be mentored in state of the art technologies such as Go and Docker and grow your career as a technology leader.
- 4+ years delivering web-based applications
- Understanding of CSS and SASS/SCSS
- Basic or better knowledge of SQL
- Experience writing unit tests
- Agile development practice experience (including scrum, code reviews, test-driven development, continuous integration)
- Good organizational skills on a project (ability to accurately break down and scope work from user stories in JIRA)
- A fearless, can-do attitude - you’ll be involved in software development decisions from conception to design to shipping in production
Nice to Have
- UI Test Automation (e.g. WebDriver.io, Selenium, Watir)
- Familiarity with Linux based operating systems and tooling