Wednesday January 02, 2013
Founded in 2010, Kyruus is a Big Data analytics startup focused on healthcare. Based out of Boston, we are helping medical professionals find and connect with the right physicians to improve healthcare delivery and outcomes across the country. Our team is comprised of talented serial entrepreneurs with degrees from top schools and deep industry experience. Backed by leading venture capital firms Venrock, Highland Capital, Lux Capital, and Fidelity Biosciences, we already tout the top healthcare organizations as clients with lots of growth in sight.
If you hope to work in a vibrant, dynamic environment, we want to hear from you! If you love data as much as we do, and you are passionate about improve healthcare, check out our current openings, or email us at email@example.com!
Software Engineer - Data:
Contribute to scaling Kyruus’ data asset. Leverage the latest trends in machine learning and natural language processing to extract meaning from unstructured data. Leverage systems knowledge to build a highly scalable fault tolerant system to work with hundreds of thousands of data sources in an effective and high quality manner.
- 5+ years of professional experience building software
- Experience building software using an advanced language (e.g. Python, Java, etc…)
- Strong grasp of OO principles
- Good sense of big data problems and how to work with data to ensure quality
- BS in Computer Science or an equivalent degree